4 pounds to 4 years.

That's it. 
My little Haakon is 4 years old!

(birth story here)
upload

As of Feb. 10th, my little 4lb wonder is somehow 4 years old.
Here is a little up to date info on this big kid.....

Favorite color: Red
When I grow up I want to be: an astronaut 
Favorite animal: horse
Favorite song: ABC's
Favorite food: Ice cream
Favorite drink: Chocolate milk
Favorite toy: monster truck
Favorite thing to do: Bike
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Where do you want to go on vacation: Forest
Favorite game: Racing monster trucks
What did you do on your birthday? We went to the Children's museum. 
What do you want for your birthday next year? Lighting McQueen with a remote.


Here's to another year with my growing, emotional boy!



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts