Memories, dream and reflections (another look back)

1.Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?
day sixty four {june 21}
{I'm most proud of my kids. Cliche, I know, but seriously, how could I be more proud of anything else? I'm proud of everything they do, everything they learn, and (almost) everything they say.}



2.I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
day thirty {may 18}
{summer 2010 family photo}




3.Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
cause...
{oh dear. This wasn't so funny at the time, but I laugh now. I set up the tripod, and set out to take some self portrait jumping photos. A few shots in, and Haakon made his way up the hill, right as I flung my arms, full strength, into the air, he stepped into the path of my arm :o Not only did I hit him pretty good, but my ring got him right in the head, and left a nice little cut. This photo is the actual hit, as he is falling to the ground in pain, and shock that mom would ever do such a nasty thing to him.}


4.Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
back yard sledding
{My parents have two great sledding hills in their back yard. I didn't realize how awesome that was, until we moved to a place where we have to drive to find a good hill. I still love going home to sled on the best sledding hills ever, not to mention the yummy hot cocoa waiting just yards away inside the toasty drafty home.}



5.Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
Haakon
{This is from Haakon's 1st birthday, I can't believe his second is just 38 days away!}



6.Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
Chips
 {Hanging out with my best friend Emily (on the right) and our good friend Kristen (on the left)}


zoo
{Coralee at the zoo with her buddy Mason, we miss him TONS these days!}



7. I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...
Stone arch bridge festival {father's day} 2010
{Really I'm inspired by you, yes you! All the awesome blogs I read through, you guys inspire me the most. I didn't know how to show that in a photo though, so I went with my next inspiration. Color!}



8.Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
ferns




9.Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience, OR of a place you'd like to travel.
Holy family shrine
{Vacation? What on God's green earth is that?  I'm sure that less than 24 hours in Nebraska does not count as a vacation, but that's the closest thing I've had to a vacation in years.}




10.Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
Connor {poolin'}





11.A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.toy thief
{Haakon has toy -- Coralee takes toy. A day in my life.}



12.All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.in the coop
{Coralee in the Chicken coop at my sister's house. How can you not smile?}







13.Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
bald eagle {sherburne national wildlife refuge}






14.Family - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.The Goodman family
{My parents, my brothers and sister, our spouses and kids :) and of course, 8 months later, this photo is already out of date and missing another baby}




15.Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.DSC_3324b
{Easter Sunday. A day to Celebrate!}





16.Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.Skating on Lake Geroge.
{I want to take Coralee out ice skating again soon....it's fun.}



17.I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.Koehler
{I miss these guys TONS! Emily and I have been best friends since we were 10(ish), and her little twins are to die for. I wish we were neighbors.....or at least closer.}





18.Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful. winter
{frosted trees, one of thee most beautiful things God gave us to look at}





19.Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
halloween 010




20.Macro - share your favorite macro image.
{notice the wings are still curled up, this guy was fresh out of the cocoon.}




21.Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.Christmas {haakon}
{Haakon, Christmas morning, with his favorite present. A cheesy Camaro that lights up and plays glam rock.}



22.My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2010.sleep
{I love this moment to pieces}






23.Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
October?
23.Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.













{this is childhood. please don't ever change}











24.Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.
prarie dog
{I just love this little prairie dog}




25.Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2011. Feel free to share an image of your choice. 

10-11-10
I hope to see my photography business grow (just a little, I don't want to be swamped).

I dream of seeing my kids learn and grow.
I hope to learn new ways to keep my family healthy and happy.
I dream of seeing my kids develop a relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ.









 
 
 

Comments

  1. WOW!!! These are great. I love every single one. Your macro is amazing!!

    She is having the linky open until the 15th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an absolutely beautiful post - you already know I'm a fan of your work but seriously...this was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, knew I'd see lots of beauties from you! I love the little prarie dog too and the one of 'summer days'! Totally awesome choices..and your first one is like awesome! Hope your 2011 is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these pictures are AWESOME. but that third one is AMAZING. (poor kid!, but GREAT shot)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "Still Laughing" shot. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love #3! I can't believe you got it on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your vacation photo is gorgeous. still laughing makes me laugh too. and your macro is kinda gross but i still love it! hope you have a wonderful 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect retrospective! I lovelove #3, though I can just imagine the drama that ensued after. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all awesome, the still laughing is so hilarious!! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts