+ -

garden

The 'big' move is getting closer!
Coralee is now fine with the fact that
It's going to be great!
The kids will no longer be waking each other up all night.
John will have his own quiet space to do his drawings.
I'll have a kitchen!
We'll have air conditioning!
We'll have a community pool.
We can go on bike rides without having to bike up a monster hill on the way home.
I can decorate!
My parents will have their house to themselves again!
the list goes on......

BUT

We'll miss some things too.
I know the kids will miss giving Grandma and Grandpa good night kisses.
We'll miss the live in baby sitters.
We'll (and by 'we' I mean everyone except my waste size) miss Grandma's
scrumptious baking.
We'll miss the big back yard.
and we'll miss the garden!

We'll miss the fresh raspberries,
the blueberries,
the green beans,
 the cilantro,
the basil,
the chives,
and all the beautiful colors.

There will be lots to miss once were gone,
but,
it's time.

garden

Comments

  1. Big changes, but good ones too! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun collages! Hoping the move goes smoothly for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts