puppies, kittens, little sister, and a new mommy

coralee
I had quite the conversation with Coralee today!

I decided to let her know that in a few weeks, we would be living in a new house.

She seemed pretty excited,

and started to talk about all the things that come with a new house....

Coralee: mommy! we're going to have a new puppy at our new house?

Me: No, sorry, we're not going to get a puppy.

Coralee: Yeah, we're going to have a new puppy at our house! and a kitten!

Me: No honey, no animals at the new house. Sorry.

Coralee: Yeah, mommy a puppy and a kitten!

Me: No honey, no animals.

Coralee: No animals?

Me: nope, no animals.

Coralee: Mommy! Maybe in a couple weeks I'll have a little sister at my new house!

Me: A little sister! That's news to me!

Coralee: yeah mommy, in a couple weeks I'll have a little sister at my new house. And a new mommy!

Me: A NEW MOMMY!!! Do you want a new mommy?

Coralle: Yeah! I'll have a new mommy, and her name will be "homey".

Me : why do you want a new mommy?

Coralee: I'm just gonna have a new one.

Me: *must change subject now* Coralee, let's sing 'Go tell aunt Rohdey'!
My FAVORITE part of all this is that her new mommy's name is Homey!
This girl cracks me up!
Later I was retelling the conversation to John and Coralee interrupted
"no mommy! I just teasing you!"
awww, how sweet is she?

coralee

Comments

Popular Posts