It's time for {beep-beep-beep - CLICK!}

I've decided to go ahead with my idea, remember from here?


beepclick

I started a 365 project of self portraits, It's been VERY interesting.

It seems like I learn something new every day.

My idea, is for a weekly blog hop, where you post a self portrait, along with something you learned while taking it.

Whatever you learn could be something serious about how you see yourself,

it could be something your learned about your camera,

or it could be something silly like

"don't let kids near the tripod when the camera is on it"

.....I take that back.

That's not silly at all, that's very serious!

Anyway, you get the idea.

If you can't think of something 'real' that you learned,

just come up with something silly.


Here's the scoop.

Friday, I'll post the next weeks theme.

It'll be a vague theme, open to interpretation.


Take your photo whenever you have time.

I'll open MckLinky on Thursday and Friday.


Ready?

Next weeks them is

ROUND


See you Thursday!




day thirty nine {may 27}

Comments

  1. Hmm.. gonna think on it. Not sure if I'll find anything or if my week will allow for another meme but this sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, I hope I can fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, I know what you mean. I frequently find myself feeling stressed over trying to do all the memes I want to do. Of course I would LOVE to have you join me, but yeah, I understand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts