a little more

Okay, so I had this idea,
and I've been thinking about it a little more.
It involves this 365 project that I started about a month ago.
The thing about this 365 project, is that you are taking a self portrait every day.
I don't think I realized how many 'body image' issues I had until I started this.
Hello triceps dips! Here I come!
It's been good though.
While I'm finding lots to dislike about how I look,
I'm also forced to find what I do like, to try and focus on that.
It also pushes my creativity,
and builds my confidence as a photographer.
day twnty nine {may 17}
** I know, I still haven't said exactly what my idea is.
That's because I'm still thinking about it.**

Comments

  1. I'm your newest follower. Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts