{not so}Wordless Wednesday (DONE.)

I love winter,
but what I love even more is living in a place with all four seasons.
.....Ok, I've never lived anywhere that didn't have all four seasons, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.
Right now I'm ready for that change.
Last week we had this one day that was like spring!
I knew it was too early to last, 
in the north, in March, 
you can ALWAYS expect at least 'one more' 
snow storm, before spring is really here to stay. 
But we milked that one day for all we could....

Sandy Cuppow {SOOC}



E climb {SOOC}E  slide {SOOC}E  slide {SOOC}
My littlest dude is far too independent on the playground. 
*Sigh* 


spring {SOOC}



spring {SOOC}
Naked toes in the sand.....

DSC_0220a
And then another 12" 

DSC_0223a


DSC_0229a


DSC_0230a

I wont let myself be fooled into thinking this is the last snow.
April snowstorm aren't all that unheard of. 



DSC_0207a



DSC_0197a

DSC_0196a

DSC_0193a

Whatever the next month brings....
I'm done with winter,
hanging out inside, as much as possible,
until the snow melts, and spring is here for good.


Comments

Popular Posts