Babies no more.

E's birthday {SOOC}
{sooc}

That's it.
That's all she wrote.
The fat lady has sung.

Essex is 1, and he's been walking for a few months now.
That, my friends,
 (per my long standing definition on when a baby becomes a toddler) 
means he is no longer a baby.
It's mutual.
We're DONE.
But when I actually say
'there will be NO MORE babies'
my heart doesn't like it. 
It gets that big heavy.....icky feeling. 
*SIGH*
......MY BABY IS ONE!
{trying really hard to be excited about it} 

His little blooming personality though, is absolutely to die for!
Yesterday, I opened the door to let the big kids out.
I knew he would try to get out, so I tried to be a quick, and stealth about it as I could, 
but he still managed to get past me.
With no shoes, and no shirt he SPRINTED out the door!
He was NOT happy about coming back inside. 
I just LOVE seeing him grow to love the outdoors.
*High five self! That's what I call a success* 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts