11 months

Has it really been that long?
I know I haven't exactly been doing 'regular' updates, but this little boy has grown so much in the last few months I just have to document it. 
I figure a normal person would just wait a month a do a year overview, but seeing as that's two days before Christmas.....I think I'll just take care of it now :)

Like Coralee, he ditched all fours for up on two feet at about 9 months. 
Obviously that's a big change, but just in the last month, I feel like so many little things are adding up
to make him seem like a 'toddler' (though I refuse to actually call him that until after his birthday).
In the last month:
*He finally got a tooth (Coralee was also a late teether, and I love it!)
*He started really eating solids, and loves him some eggs 
(we never feed him purees, so the process is a little different) .
*He has mastered getting down from the couch, bed, stairs, ext.. 
(though I still don't trust him 100% going down the stairs)
*He has figured out how to run
*He now walks himself into the babysitting room at the YMCA, and doesn't look back.
*He started climbing on things. (he's been going up the stairs for months now,
 but he is figuring out out to climb everything else)
*Today he walked along with us for part of our hike.

I feel like I'm missing some things, I may have to edit this when I remember. 
Geesh, this last year has just been NUTS, but I'll do more of a 'reflection' post later, for now,
I'm just trying to grasp how on earth my baby is turning into this kid.


fail
*working on his 'getting down' skills :) An outtake from today's attempt at getting a photo of all three*

Comments

Popular Posts