You Capture {play}

Photobucket
 
Sometimes you just need a reminder to get muddy!

Dino land
 
John was out of town for a few days last week and I was running in E.
Feeling board, and worn out I need some fresh fun ideas,
so I did what any mom in the year 2012 would do...
I searched on Pinterest 2011would do.... I asked on facebook.
*seriously, not knowing anyone here, I don't know what I would do without facebook. Sad, but true*
My sister in law's mom answered promptly with a number of very fun ides,
most of them weren't really 'new' but they were the types of things you just forget about doing,
or that normally just 'happen' without setting out to do them.
 
Dino Land
 
 "If you have a sand box and a water hose, make rivers and villages in it. Usually dinosaurs and matchbox cars live there."

This was the part that got my attention.
We don't have a sand box, but it's a short walk to this little creek that the kids love playing at.
So we gathered up some dinosaurs, some shovels and buckets, took a little hike down
'lady slipper lane' and made....
DINO LAND!
 
While hauling some of the larger rocks around Coralee says
"wow, you're pretty strong for such a little mom!"

Silly C

It was a great time killer!
We got all our crazies out, and by the time we were done,
it was time to get snuggled up in our pajamas.
 

Comments

  1. Don't you just miss childhood. So innocent and fun. These are great captures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts