Putting myself in front of the camera.
From having strangers walk up and offer to take a photo for us, to trying to use the self timer while the tripod is packed away, I've ended up with some seriously disappointing self/family photos over the last few weeks!
{no kidding, you should have seen my sorry attempt at a family photo on Easter. Camera balancing precariously on the bumper of the van, John giving me the 'could this be taking you any longer' look, Coralee and Haakon with food spilled all over their clothes...but you can't see the food in the photo. Nope it's all much to blurry, to see. And it's completely crooked, and we're practically the size of ants, and....well you get the idea}

I've managed to come away with at least one that works.

DSC_6143fyb

Going for a walk down a short trail near our house. 
The trail ends at a little creek, and is just the right length for a 3 and 4 year old.
*perfection* in the form of a trail. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts