getting settled.

DSC_6032fyb

We loaded up...

DSC_6042fyb

We said goodbye to the people we love.
(somehow I forgot my camera at the goodbye party with my FAMILY)


DSC_6050fyb


We crossed the border OUT of Minnesota


Goodbye Minnesota :(




and we drove...


Sleepy boys


we slept many nights in hotels.



@park


We drove some more...




and we played at pit stops.


Breakfast in new Hampshire!!!! Not sure we would have made it without mom


We were SO, SO, SO thankful to have my mom with us for the drive!!!
{I seriously can NOT imagine the insanity I would have felt if John and I had done that trip alone}


DSC_6077fyb




And finally we made it to the OCEAN!

DSC_6079fyb

Watching the joy on John's and the kids' faces while walking up and down the beach 
is absolutely priceless.


Just killin'  time.....

Our town home wasn't going to be ready to move into for a couple more weeks so
we kept hanging out in hotels *barf*


Happy easter!


We spent Easter in a hotel.  
The kids got one candy and nut filled Easter egg each, thanks to Mom, 
who left me with a couple before she left.
We had a 'fabulous' Easter lunch at Texas Roadhouse :/ 
I'll tell ya, nothing makes you appreciate cooking meals at home
more then two weeks in hotels and eating out.


FINALLY, we got home and started unpacking...



DSC_6165fyb

Enjoying the unseasonably warm weather, and the associations little playground.


DSC_6196


DSC_6163fyb

So much more to catch up on, but I figure this is a start.
We're STILL unpacking, and getting settled, but there IS progress.


Comments

Popular Posts