before and after

Click the button to go over to Pixel perfect and see more 'before and after!


So, I have two before photos. Why? Well, simply because four people can't look in the same direction at the same time.
The second one had everyone else looking, so I took my face from the first one so that I would be looking too.
This was tricky setting up the tripod on the deck, I knew there was going to be quite a bit of post processing involved.
I cropped it down, cloned out the red blanket and grass, and then went to work with the normal curve adjustments and so on.
Here is the final product and HERE are more.

day thirty {may 18}

Comments

  1. WOW! This edit is perfect! Honestly, before I saw the after I wondered how you were even going to be able to edit this photo.
    This is such a great edit! I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Great job editing. It's a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive. Your family is so sweet. I love this picture. Fun. Fun. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love it, that is so clever in the final edit. I want to be able to do that. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really impressive! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so...I LOVE THIS!! When I first saw the two photo's I was like hmm...okay, okay, but once I read on and scrolled down I was blown away! I love this shot and the edit is spot on. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection!

    I did a face transplant in my photo this week too. ;)

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also....

    I LOVE this angle! I'm going to have to figure out how to do this at home too!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.K...this is an amazing edit. What a difference. You are good...real good! smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool picture! You did an amazing editing job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this is amazing!! Great job on the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great edit...your crop makes it! Great family photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really have to learn this type of editing with 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the crop....great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheesh! You are amazing at pp - I am jealous!! Great, great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great editing job! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! This is a perfect edit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts