A RAW new year....

A forced 'resolution' of sorts.... 
 I had it all worked out, after getting our new computer, to get photoshop up and running ASAP.
Well, 'all worked out', didn't exactly work out. I've thought about messing around with one of the many great free options out there, but I have decided, instead, to spend this time trying to improve my SOOC shoots.
I'm not sure how long this will last, as I'd like to get photoshop back yesterday,
but from now until whenever, I'll be posting all SOOC photos :o
and I resolve to improve my photography skills by doing so.  
I've learned at this point not to make it any sort of 'assignment' for myself.
I'm not promising to take/post a photo every day for the year, or make any sort of 'quota' for myself.
I'm just going to do my best to plan out photos, and take them with the intention of making them look great form the start.
I've really fallen in love with post processing,
so I feel like this is stretching me a bit, but stretching is good.

Here we go....


Essex {SOOC}

Essex {SOOC}



Essex {SOOC}

Now wipe the drool off your chin.
Seriously, how could you go wrong when taking pictures of the cutest little dude on the planet?



And then there are these two crazy kids....
silly c&h {SOOC}

We get home from the hospital, and Haakon decides it's time to be potty trained!
It's about time, and thankfully, he is doing quite good on his own, with little work from my end of things.

Coralee and this dress.... yikes.
 It's become a favorite of hers. My mom made it for me when I was 5(ish),
and Coralee thinks that is the coolest thing ever. 
I'm always sure to let her wear it on days that we are staying home, so that it's conveniently in the wash anytime we're out and about. 

Starting to feel like we're settling in to our new normal,
and excitedly looking forward to 2012!



Comments

  1. So glad to hear from you again! Congrats on the new baby. I am looking forward to seeing more of your photos, regardless of SOOC or not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts