Two and a half months? Really?

I'm in denial today!

I'm in denial that tomorrow is October!
I'm in denial about the amount of photo work I need to catch up on,
I'm in denial about all the 'stuff' we need to buy right now,
and I'm in denial about the fact that I have COMPLETELY neglected this blog for 2.5 months!

Here is the scoop...
since my last post,
I've shoot two weddings (never thought I would get into weddings at all, so two is a lot!),
we got a new car minivan,
Coralee turned 4 (nope, I didn't take a single photo of the occasion),
Our motherboard on our old computer crashed,
we got a new computer (made the big switch from PC to an imac!!!)
 that still needs photoshop (hence the 'catching up on work'),
I started my third trimester,
and well, life has pretty much been going on as 'normal'.

......I'm also in denial that after a few minutes of searching, I have to accept the fact that I don't even have a photo to add to this post!
OUCH! 
Hopefully we can get photoshop up and running this week,
then, with the new computer sitting nicely in our living room (rather then in the cold unfinished basement), I'll be able to quickly catch up on everything and get this blog back into "working order".

In the mean time.... 
I'll be trying to stay awake, while waddling (yes I'm already waddling) around after the kids.




Comments

Popular Posts