Bowlus, Minnesota - and a growing baby.

Bowlus, MN

A couple of weeks ago, we loaded the kids into the bike trailer and took off on a 30 mile bike ride.
Our lovely ride (on the Soo line trail) took us right through Bowlus, MN. From the "trail side cafe" to the lovely central park with giant tire swing, the town has done quite a good job at making it's "quaintness" something to really draw in bikers. I hope to do the ride again before I get too huge.

As for that Christmas present I told you all about in my last post?
He/She is doing great!
At my first appointment with my midwife, she said I felt like I was 14 weeks!
This as a bit of a shock seeing as I was still a day shy of 11 weeks. 
The discrepancy, however, got me an unexpected look at the little bugger,
and it was nice to see 'it' wiggling around in there.
The baby was measuring right on track, and apparently I'm just carrying
very high, and that is why she thought my uterus felt further along. 

Here I am now, nearing 14 weeks, feeling GREAT,
but trying to find a good balance between staying positive, and
planning for the worst (the worst being, getting pre-e again, and having another preemie).
I feel pretty confident though, and I'm loving my midwife, so hopefully things will go my way :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts