Two

Two years ago I was completely out of it. Overdosed on magnesium sulfate, trying to sort out what my new normal would be with a little 4lb preemie.

As it turned out I had a strong healthy little boy on my hands. Besides a few weeks in the NICU to grow, my new normal was typical for a mom with two under two.

Today Haakon, is 60% for height and 40% for weight, and right on track for all developmental milestones.

He has recently learned to ride and coast on his balance bike....it's currently his favorite activity.

He also loves his planes, trains, and automobiles, feeding his baby dolls "na-nas" (not to mention getting some na-nas for himself) and watching strawberry shortcake with coralee.

Haakon is the sweetest little boy I've ever seen, he is quick to give hugs, and knows when you need a smile.

Birthday breakfast

Birthday breakfast

Super Ha<blockquote></blockquote>akon! {2}

Super Haakon! {2}

truck cake {2}

birthday cake {2}




I love you so much Haakon!

Comments

  1. I love the crown to go with his cape! I just bought material to make Felicity a cape and have extras...wonder if I can make her some sort of crown? Happy Birthday Haakon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts