home. back to reality.

We're home from our little stay in the cities.

Coralee got to hang out with her best bud Mason,

we enjoyed an afternoon at the zoo,

we played at the children's museum,

we rode some rides at the Nickelodeon Universe,

we had a birthday dinner for my brother,

we got the meet my cousins new baby

and the kids had some fun cousin time, with their closest (in age, not distance) cousins.

All in a matter of 4 days.

Phew!

We came home to a snow filled driveway that needed to be shoveled.

The after the 'long' car ride the kids were happy to play in the snow while I shoveled.

I only wish their enthusiasm lasted long enough for me to shovel more than

just the bump from the snowplow.






home

home


Stay tuned for more photos.
There are not a ton as I realized when I got there that my battery was just about dead :/
I managed to hold back on taking too many photos, and my battery lasted for the entire trip.

Comments

Popular Posts