Raising the white flag...


Coralee

I can't remember the last time Coralee slept during nap time.

So I'm raising the white flag.

Today, in a last ditch effort, I removed EVERYTHING out of her room except her bed and one blanket, and I 'locked' her closet door. It didn't work.

So I'm raising the white flag.

It's the end of an era for me. I'm not sure what this will mean for blogging, but I can't fight it any longer. Nap time is now a thing of the past. Starting tomorrow, I wont jump on the computer for 'mommy time', instead, I'll gather up coloring pages and learning activities to start some preschoolish type stuff while Haakon is sleeping.

Farewell sweet nap time, it was nice knowing you.

Coralee

Comments

  1. Dustyn goes through stages of napping and not napping. How old is she? Even when he stops sleeping I am still going to make him have quiet time in his room. He needs that time to unwind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts