jumped on the bandwagon.....took my camera to Target. {bonus joy ride video}

You know about the 'take photos of yourself and your kids at Target' phenomenon, right?
What? 
You didn't know about it!
Well everyone is doing it.
Jess from I rock, so what. Chelsey, from the paper mama. Mandy, form a sorta fairytale,
and I'm sure there are more, because like I said everyone is doing it.
Now it's my turn.

We can't go to target without first driving to the back of the parking lot and checking for trains. Today we were in luck! An Amtrak!


amtrak


Starbucks in Target....what did we do before someone thought of this?
target




target



Coralee LOVES that it's Christmas in Target (and every other retail store).
I'm not sure it'll ever be normal for her. Every time..  
"*gasp* wow mommy, it's Christmas time in here!!!"
target


Haakon, he just likes going for a little joy ride.....


Comments

  1. He he I LOVE that you took photos in Target! It's fun, right? I think I'm going to start doing it more often!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts