Beep Click

beep click


 
 
 


10-21-10


RULES:

1*YOU MUST BE IN THE PHOTO

2*YOU MUST TAKE THE PHOTO
{make the timer on your camera beep then click}

3* TRY to take a new photo to follow the theme.

4* TRY to think outside the box. Push your creativity.

5* Link back to flatyeastbread.blogspot.com


**CHANGES**
First, when I first started beep click, I did had a theme, I'm going back to that I think it'll help get me thinking more about creative ways to take a self portrait.
Secondly, I'm going to keep it open all week. You, know, less of a time crunch. {ahem, plus that way when I'm late, it still gives everyone else plenty of time}.
Lastly, I'm no longer missing rule #4. LOL! I just realized that the set of rules I always copy and paste went from #3 to #5....If you know me at all, you simply NOT surprised.

So, typical start time will be Monday morning. If you see it up sooner just give me a pat on the back, if you don't see it up until Monday afternoon, don't be surprised. End time will be Friday midnight.

I'll make an tab up top with the weeks theme on it.


Comments

  1. why so sad, i know... cause it's monday, right?!?!?! hoping you are not truly feeling so lost & smiles are filling your day!

    fabulous photo challenge, thanks for hosting & happy monday! ps~ i couldn't get your beautiful button to work on my blog but i did add a link within my post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts