Beep click

beep click

Can someone tell me what went wrong last night?
Haakon wakes up at 2:00am ready for the day.
After an hour of this and that, he's finally back to sleep.
I get in bed, close my eyes....he's back awake.
This time he wakes up Coralee....now she is ready to start her day too.
I stick with Haakon and tell Coralee to go sleep with daddy.
I hear lots of whining and a very unhappy daddy in the other room.
Eventually (maybe 3:30 - 4:00am by now) I get a big blanket spread it out to have the kids and I sleep together on the floor of Haakon's room.
They sleep on and off.
I sleep a few winks.
I wake up with a very sore back.
John's already gone....surly he went to get his poor wife a cup of coffee.
No he just went to work.
I'm coffee-less with........a few hours of sleep.
I need to clean up from the weekend,
and get a menu ready, because we NEED groceries.
The bright side?
I actually went to bed somewhat early yesterday!

OKAY!
ON TO BEEP CLICK!

RULES:

1*YOU MUST BE IN THE PHOTO

2*YOU MUST TAKE THE PHOTO
{make the timer on your camera beep then click}

3* Link back to flatyeastbread.blogspot.com

5* Link UP, on Monday or Tuesday
so we can all go see your beautiful self portrait.




september 7th 2010


Comments

  1. hey I was late but heres my beep beep click ;-)
    http://the-real-mama-of-ky.blogspot.com/2010/10/beep-beep-click-again-with-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts