Beep click {all dressed up}

Stupid buttons!
Anyone have any good button advice?
The code I found online has three spots to fill in, two where you put YOUR url, and one where you put the photo (button's) url. When I fill in the button's (@flickr) url I get an 'X' and cant see the button. If I fill in that stop with the button's html from flickr, I can see the button, but the code box doesn't work for you all.......
So that's where I'm at with the blessed buttons.

This weeks theme was 'all dressed up'
did you dress up for halloween?
did you dress up in jammies?
did you dress up for church?
I dressed up for halloween, but I'm hoping some of you will think a little more outside the box and be dressed up for something else.

Also I have a confession.
My photos suck.
They suck because I cheated.
We were in a hurry so rather than getting the tripod and doing it myself, I handed the camera to my husband and had him take the pictures.
I'm sorry for my cheating ways :/



halloween 010

halloween 009

Can you tell who I am dressed up as?

RULES:

1*YOU MUST BE IN THE PHOTO

2*YOU MUST TAKE THE PHOTO
{make the timer on your camera beep then click}

3* TRY to take a new photo to follow the theme.

4* TRY to think outside the box. Push your creativity.

5* Link back to flatyeastbread.blogspot.com


Next week's theme is: 'crisp and clean'

Comments

  1. are you Rainbow Bright? cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippi Longstocking! Super cute! (I was pippi in 1st grade! :) LOVE IT!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts