I {heart} bullet points

* we are moving {again} in less than a week
* we don't have to pack a thing ourselves (PTL!)
* after 0 photoshoots all summer I had two this weekend :)
* I could totally get used to leaving the kids home with John regularly, while I go 'do' photography.
* I have the sneak peek from the first session up here, if you want to see.
* a few weeks ago Coralee YELLED at a man in the grocery store for giving his baby pop "YOU NEED TO GIVE THE BABY WATER 'STEAD' OF POP!"  {I was so proud}
* Haakon's vocabulary is exploding!
* I'm not quite sure why I'm awake at 1:55 am
* our new house is has a yard full of trees, it's going to be so stinkin' pretty this fall!
* Coralee's birthday is just a week away, and I have yet to plan a party for her.
* good night morning.

Comments

Popular Posts