beep *CLICK*

Monday!
Anyone else excited to watch 'The Event'?
I was really into LOST, and from the previews, I'm thinking 'The Event' might be my weekly show this winter.

Anyway, I was informed last week that the code for my button wasn't working :(
ANNOYING!
I still need to fix it,
so I'm pretty much just putting it here for myself, I doubt it will work for you guys.
beep click

RULES:
1*YOU MUST BE IN THE PHOTO
2*YOU MUST TAKE THE PHOTO
{make the timer on your camera beep then click}
3* Link back to flatyeastbread.blogspot.com
5* Link UP, on Monday or Tuesday
so we can all go see your beautiful self portrait.


september 7th 2010

Comments

  1. I really love how clear and crisp your photos always are. I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your self portrait! Your eyes are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts