3 years


Three years!
Three Years!
did you hear me?
THREE YEARS!
It's been three years since this wonderful day.

Coralee;
You went from a late talker to talking my ear off.
You went from being an early birth, to an early walker, to an early bike rider.
You had some CRAZY frog legs after being breach, and now you're ready to take that
flexibility to gymnastics class.
Your favorite food is...whatever Amy has in her purse ;)
You like to reminde me that your undies are dry in an effort to eat ice cream.
You would wear your leotards 24/7 if I let you.
You don't like jeans.
You could spin all day and never get dizzy.
You innocently tell us 'it's ok' after you do something you shouldn't.
You sing beautiful songs.
You're a great big sister.
You have your daddy and I wrapped around your fingers.
You are our precious 'stinker babes'.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORALEE!

3years

I LOVE YOU!

Comments

  1. aww this is making me cry! my Airi is going to be 3 in may and time flies by too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your baby (who can still be your baby no matter how old she gets!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beautiful blessing. What a wonderful post and tribute to your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts