For now...

For now.....
* We have some crapy temporary internet set up through John's BlackBerry.
* I feel like day 3 of being home with a newborn {hitting the wall of TIRED!}.
* I don't know if Coralee and Haakon should be in the same room or apart.
* I LOVE all the space we have.
* I need about 20 extra helpings of patients.... mine is long gone.
* I need to know how to get Coralee to sleep.
* I'm enjoying the air conditioning.
For now, I'm exhausted, and excited.....and exhausted.


{The move into my parents house was much less exausting.}
coralee and haakon

Comments

  1. Take your time to enjoy the little moments, everything will come together, it's all yours! and it's so good! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your new house! Remember, God is pleased if all you accomplish is loving, disciplining and training your kids and helping your husband - all for His glory. The rest of your work is patient - even if it's making you anxious!! Confess your anxiety quickly and let Jesus be your rest! I have been kind of tired of life and wanting rest and comfort lately, but am reminded that Jesus is my rest and in the future my rest will be in heaven. If you need to be encouraged by the gospel to get through your day (don't we all!) go to www.reformedpraise.org and look up a song called: Glory is Certain by David L. Ward Hope it stirs you to joy even when life is tough!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts