before and after {snuggle time!}

Before and after
{snuggle time!}
Click the button to see more before and after photos!





snuggle time SOOC



Edit in CS3:                                                                  
Snuggle time
SOOC:                                                                                 
This is what I got to do today!
Everything else was put on hold.
I can't remember the last time I got to do this with him,
I'm I'm sure it will be forever until I can do it again.
So, Coralee was left to fend for herself for a few minutes.
I heard her getting into all kinds of food in the kitchen,
but it didn't matter, because I was enjoying some snuggle time!

Comments

  1. Wow - this has turned into such a sweet moment. Beautiful processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love it! How adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! What a moment! I love the editing you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great moment. The editing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww- cuddle time is the best! I love the crop and the edit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.... I love snuggle bug moments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts