beach babies

My aunt and uncle hosted a little beach party last weekend.
It was perfect beach weather cold (you know 'cold' is relative) and windy.
As always though, there was great food, and plenty of fun to be had.

Remember, when I say 'beach' I don't mean an ocean beach.
Nope, if we went to an ocean beach, I wouldn't be posting right now,
because John would have us all still there.
This beach isn't even a lake beach, it's actually a river beach.
The Wisconsin side of the St. Croix.
St. Croix river
See the waves? That should tell you how windy it was.

My brother Robert brought is slackline.
Always an entertaining event.
Slacklining
Coralee on the slackline
spectating
coralee

Cold and wind?
yes.

But still a great day for the beach babies.

Comments

  1. Beautiful! A lazy day on the water front is always a good day of memories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts