A movie review


Everlasting moments.
~~~*~~~
It's about a mom (Maria) in Sweden, who falls in love with photography.
{you can see how I got sucked in.}
I'm going to be honest here,
it's a little slow.
Don't watch it when you're half asleep.
Also, I can't imagine any man on this planet really enjoying this movie,
maybe spare your husband the hour and watch it alone (or with girlfriends).

All in all I thought it was great!
First, I always love movies with a 'maria' it's just fun!
{The sound of music is my all time favorite, mostly due to Maria}
Second, she becomes a photographer {um hello?!}.
Third, historically accurate.
Ok, I don't know how historically accurate it is,
because what the heck do I know about Swedish history?
It feels historically accurate though,
and that's what really matters right?
Fourth, great character connection!
You really feel connected to Maria,
and her daily struggles.
I connected immensely with the photographer side of her
{obviously}.
At one point she decides to get rid of her camera
she says
"when I have it, it takes me over, I forget I'm a mom."
Boy have I been there!

I don't want to give anything away {not that it's a cliffhanger}, so I'm going to stop here.
If you ever have an hour to yourself, though,
watch it.
If your cool like me you can watch it instantly on netflix.
Otherwise, I'm not sure where you could get it,
being that it's an independent forign film,
I highly doubt you could get
RedBox to spit it out at you.
~~~*~~~
{if watch it, you'll understand my new signature}



sigg

Comments

  1. I wanted to stop in and let you know, I had to pass this award on to some bloggy friends I thought were fantastic, and I thought of you!

    http://fourcallmemama.blogspot.com/2010/07/versitile-blogger-my-first-award.html

    Congrats!

    (Gotta go get my beep beep click photo off my camera.....)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts