A bloggy milestone


{My first blog award}
Thank you to
Lindsay over at looking for strawberries.


For this versatile blogger award.

With this award comes an assignment...
Geeesh!
Next time, I want an award that comes with cash, not work :)

Kidding!

For real though, this award comes with rules,
and the rules say I need to share 7 things with you.
~~~*~~~
1.  I'm the second youngest of six kids.                                             
2.  I biked from southern Iowa to St. Louis, MO when I was 12(ish).
3.  I went to a one year bible college that had just 28 students.        
4.  No matter how hard I try, I just really HATE vegetables.             
5. My favorite color usually rotates between blue, green, and red.   
6.  In high school, I played {ice} hockey, my number was 2,            
and I was a pretty big nerd/outcast.                                         
7. I threw up on Coralee the first time I held her.                             
{don't worry she has more than payed me back}                        
                                
The next part of the rules?
Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.
In no particular order, here are 15 blogs I love to read
{or look at their photos anyway}
* And baby makes three
* Baby girl Tee
{But Jen is exempt from doing the
home work because she is a little preoccupied these days}
* Keep it together
* My 3 little ducks
* Road mommy
* Snapshots of happiness
* Storytime
* Sweet Harper
* The Big picture
* The peanut Gallery
* These Prices
* Traveling down the tracks of life with d&h
* Life with little Logan
* Just a blink
* Through mommy goggles

So  this is how it goes.
If I picked you for this award you are bound by life and limb
to these rules :)
~~~*~~~
    Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful ;)         

~~~*~~~

{something about this reminds me a little of
those 'super fun' survey emails from the early 2000's that would eat up
two hours of your time so that you could pass it
on to your entire address book, so that it could eat up two
hours of your friends time as well}

None the less.
I AM thankful for my first little blog award.


            

          


Comments

  1. Thanks for the award! It is always nice to get one. :) Throwing up on your baby...that's a new one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Loved what you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I'm honored. I am versatile, but apparently not versatile enough for these awards..haha..I have been terrible at them! I blame the summer months! ;)

    How fun that you have 5 siblings. I love big families.

    What bible school did you go to??

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! How exciting for you. I'm from a family of 6 too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks on the award!
    Congrats on getting it! Wow, that bike ride sounds like it was a big adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I saw this the day you posted and never commented-how rude of me! My dad would have loved it if I played hockey in highschool, but never had it in me. I grew up with 3 older brothers that played, so needless to say I was around the game a LOT! Oh, and congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts