By Faith

With our impending move,

I'm thinking daily about faith.

I keep going back to Hebrews 11 "By Faith"

"Now faith is being certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen as not made out of what is visible.

By faith Able offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did....

By faith Enoch was taken from his life....

By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family....

By faith, Abraham , when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going......."

It goes on, and on, and on.

The point?

Have faith.

God WILL provide.

God does hold you future.

There it is then, God's word right in front of me, and I'm still having a tough time with it.

How do you manage to 'let go and let God'?

No matter how clear He makes himself, it seems like it's still so easy fog, his will with your own.

{Anyone good with birds? is this a Wren?}
Wren?

Coralee

Comments

  1. Nothing tests that faith like leaping into a unfamiliar situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is just what I needed today. Spoke very strongly to my heart :) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith is a tough one. Keep pour yourself out to Him and reading His word, you're doing the right stuff. I'll keep you all in my prayers as you work on your move.

    I have no idea what type of bird that is but it's pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts