Bubbles!

Have you ever bought bubbles?
Real bubbles, like from target?
I have, for gifts and such, but never for our own use.
We always just made our own bubbles from dish soap.
Turns out, we have been missing out BIG TIME!
I never knew bubble formula had come so far.
Well, really, I never even thought it needed to be changed.....
well I guess it didn't need to be changed, but,
{excuse me I'm rambling}.
Just think, someone has been working hours upon hours in a lab somewhere,
getting paid, to try and make bubbles, more bubbly!
If I were a chemist, I would want that job.
Anyway, with this new fangled bubble technology it just takes
one swish of the wand, and you're floating through a world filled with millions of bubbles!
It really is amazing when your used to gently blowing your soap solution just to get one little bubble that pops after 5 seconds.
I was amazed, and went running for my camera.



bubbles

bubbles

bubbles

bubbles

bubbles
Isn't that beautiful!

So bubbly and colorful!

Are you amazed too?

I'm sure if you always buy your bubbles, you think I'm crazy,

but if you're a 'make your own' bubbler like me, you must be amazed.

Right?

Comments

  1. WOW, those bubbles are awesome! Nothing like the bubbles from my childhood. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We add a little glycerin to our Dawn dishwashing detergent and it makes fabulous bubbles! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts