before and after

After last weeks miracle, where I was ready for this days a head of time,

I'm back to my normal self.

I didn't even realize it was Thursday until I jumped on and started seeing other people's before and after posts....

Which also means I totally forgot about MY OWN new meme {beep-beep-beep CLICK} , that should be up and going by now.

Woops!

Maybe I'm not cut out to be doing a meme,

or maybe I just need to wait until AFTER our move, when things settle down a little.

This week is just going WAY too fast for me.
Anyway, to join in on the blog hop just head over to Pixel Perfect
by clicking the button!



After edit in CS3:
evening bubbles

Comments

  1. Very cool! You can really see the bubbles in the edit! They "pop" (haha!) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? It's amazing:)
    I love it!
    Your meme sounds interesting. Will join in next week for sure
    BTW,I'm you new follower! CHEERS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun edit! I love how cool the sky looks, and how you enhanced the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I love it! How fitting for Fathers Day! :) The before shot is amazing and you somehow made it even better!

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Like another commenter said the before shot was great as is but the edit is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I LOVE this photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing photo, with an edit that sets it off beautifully. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love the edit! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I didn't even the bubbles until I saw the edit. I'm sorry it's so crazy for you right now! I really enjoy seeing your pictures every week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your edit. It really brings out the bubbles and I love the color in the sky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts