Before and after

Join the before and after blog hop fun!

SOOC:







Edit in CS3
27-28 008b

Comments

  1. You did a good job brightening it up. I'm new to this meme and having fun browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! great editing. nice job.
    I have joined in too
    plz do visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! It's a great angle, and it really makes the viewer cheer him on, "Keep going! You'll get there!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great edit! I love how the picture turned out - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great edit! I love your "from above" photos. Very artistic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A baby on a mission! Too cute! Love the angle (from above). Too bad you couldn't get him to look up at you. But, I guess he had his eye on the prize already! ;)

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to see the changes you've made! He is determined! You can tell that even from this angle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great crop & love those rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun feel to this photo... I love the POV :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, that's pretty cute! I'd have never thought to edit a photo like that. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this edit! Very cute shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one...so warm and vintagey. Such a cute capture too!!

    Must..get..to..water!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! I love this shot and the edit. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts