my day....

My day in photos!


A blog hop that's right up my alley!


I didn't realize Donna was in Australia (how cool is that?) so I'm actually a day late.


Oops! Next week I'll be on time. Us Americans are always late :)
This is a VERY typical day for us (well the morning anyway).
Breakfast!
Breakfast
Coralee rides her bike to the park.
ride-a-bike
We always check the pond for geese ducks and turtles.
Today we say this goose standing on one leg like a flamingo.
goose
After nap I went to the garage!
We're having a garage sale this weekend (well, starting tomorrow)
and there is SO much work to do!
This is just the 2T and under clothes, not including the stuff hanging up!
Wow, it's going to be a long three days!

Then a little storm blew through, and I managed to get out and take a few photos

before LOST started.

dark sky {may 4th 2010}

....and that was my day in 5 photos!







Comments

Popular Posts