bullet points

* I haven't actually been super busy, but I have been feeling super busy, I hope this feeling goes away soon.
* Because if said 'busy feeling', I haven't felt like I have time to return any your sweet comments. I feel VERY bad about this, and hope to stay up way past my bed time one of these nights to make up for it.
* Haakon has had diarrhea for a week (perhaps this is contributing to feeling busy).
* Monday I took Haakon to the Dr. to make sure he was hydrated and fine. They decided as long as we were there to draw blood to recheck his Iron which had been quite low at his one year well child.
* Tuesday we got a call saying Haakon's red blood cells were misshapen, and we needed to bring him in for more tests.
* Best case scenario, is that they were damaged during the blood draw.
* worst case scenario, I don't know, don't want to think about it.
* a more likely middle of the road scenario is HUS, but hopefully not.
* I'm leaning toward the best case scenario.
* I hit Haakon today :( I was taking photos of Coralee and I jumping. I crouched down , swung my arms up in the air and SMACK!
*I fell SOOOO BAD!
* I love that spell check always highlights 'Coralee' and 'Haakon'.
cause...
*the cut is from my ring.
and effect
*did I mention I feel SO BAD?!

Comments

Popular Posts