This weather!!! (photo heavy!)

I love this weather so much I think I just might marry it!
Haakon on our warm day.
Our diapers have been in the garage all winter.
Once it got too cold to hang them out to dry they started stinkin' up the joint. Today, it's nice enough to take care of that problem!
Above freezing! Airing out diapers.
Yesterday we went to the zoo!
We go to the zoo every once and a while,
(every once and a while is relative right? we go about once a week)
but yesterday we got to enjoy the outdoor animals.
eye of the tiger
I posted this prarie dog to the 'MN zoo' flickr group,
and today I saw them showing it off on their facebook fan page!
I'm so proud!
prarie dog
It's SO nice out that even the bears are awake!!!!
bear in tree
MN zoo brown bear dance
It's so nice out I can take pictures of Coralee in something other than her winter jacket!
MN zoo - Coralee
This creepy fish has nothing to do with the nice weather,
I just thought it looked cool.
MN zoo - scary fish!

Comments

  1. awesome pictures! I never get great shots like that of our animals at our local zoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts