Mothers day

yeah, yeah , yeah, I know it's a few couple months away,
but I like to start thinking about it early.
I am a mother you know,
and I also have a mother, that makes the day extra special.
Back in 08' we were all so excited to have given my mom 'so many'
grand kids, that I thought a cute group photo would be a great gift.

Last year, in 09' the group of 'so many' grand kids grew again, so naturally I had to do another photo shoot.


Well, now there are two more to add to that group and it's become tradition.
Here I am two months before the day trying to think about how on God's green earth I am going to get 12 little ones between 4 months and 6 years to sit together long enough to get a great photo....and what are they going to wear?
NOT WHITE.....that was a mistake the first year.
I'm actually thinking of including my parents in the photo this year, and also maybe getting one with all us kids too. Ahh so many ideas to sort through and so little time.
Time to get crackin'!

Comments

Popular Posts