How do you eat yours?

How do you make your BLT?
If you don't make it with peanut butter (PBLT) you are missing out BIG time!
I never really liked BLTs,
bacon - yum,
lettuce - umm I'm not a rabbit,
and tomatoes - not my cup of tea.
Back in 2002, I was staying with a friend, and BLTs were on the menu.
"oh man! I'm going to have to choke down lettuce and tomatoes ug!"
As we were in the kitchen preparing my doomed meal (me all the while, acting as if I was
thrilled to be eating a BLT) my friend got out the peanut butter.
"ohhh! maybe I can just have PB&J!"
Then she proceeds to put it on the BLTs.....
......
.......
............
"ummm, what's going on here? Why would you take an already gross sandwich (gross, by the way, was a 'bad' word at there house) and make it worse with peanut butter?!?!?"
She must have seen the look on my face, because she suddenly started to 'sell' me the sandwich.
It looked / sounded sick, but I'm always up for trying things once.
I sank my teeth in, and it was DELICIOUS!
Something about the peanut butter made everything come together just right and suddenly the lettuce and the tomatoes tasted fantastic!
Here is how I eat mine:
Fry up your bacon.
toast some bread.
spread peanut butter on once slice.
spread mayo on the other slice.
stack your B-L&T in the middle.
and enjoy!
How do you eat your?

Comments

  1. That sounds awesome!! Thanks for stopping by so that I could find you and this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts