Don't you just hate it?

Don't you just hate it, when everyone around you is pregnant?
Then all of a sudden, one (or every) little thing makes you think maybe YOU are pregnant.
And even though it would be SO unplanned and such bad timing, you start to get a little excited.
Then you tell your self "just don't think about it, there is no way I could actually be pregnant".
Then, you think about.....and think about it some more.
Then, just for fun, you decide to see what your hypothetical due date would be.
Then you really get excited "oooh a fall baby!"
Then you remind yourself that the odds of a baby are slim to none.
Your reminder goes unheard.
You think about it some more.
you start mentally preparing for all your doctor visits.
you start planning out who will watch the kids in case you get put on bed rest.
Once again you try to remind your self that this is just crazy... you're not pregnant!
Your reminder is useless.
your baby fever has taken over.
you have created, in your mind, a beautiful little baby who is due in November!
Then your period starts,
and you cry.
Photobucket
Yes my friends, I have baby fever and I have it bad.
I keep telling myself waiting a little while will be better for so many reasons, but the sickness has taken over my brain!



Comments

  1. There are so many days when I want another.. then, most days I'm happy that I only have 2. I go back and forth on this, too. I just don't want to be pregnant again. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that everytime I am not thinking of having a baby, I get pregnant. Maybe this theory can work for you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do I understand that sentiment! I see photos of Emily's babies and others and I ooz all these romantic thoughts about babies. BUT then I remember it's never the same as the first baby. AND I'm crazy most days already with a 2 year old and 9 month old-I want to learn to enjoy these two more and explore with them before we are tied down with another baby! AND my body needs a makeover first, before it gets more out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sami......I think that last time I wasn't thinking about a baby, I was either in the hospital with one of my newborns, or in high school. "just don't think about it! just don't think about it!" ....not sure if that one will work for me :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts