Cowboy walk

Last week was simply gorgeous!
I wanted to spend one morning at Ritter Farm Park in Lakeville.

Oh, I wanted to be there so badly, I even finessed my way through a trip to the port-a-potty.

Coralee was clearly enjoying herself!
Puddles: check!
Mud: check!
Sunshine: Check!
but then.....

Recognize this cowboy walk?
Despite many, many potty reminders, there was just too many puddles, trees, birds and squirrels to watch.
Naturally, I wasn't prepared with a change of clothes, so I had to squeeze her into one of Haakon's diapers, and if it had been just a tad warmer, I would have been quite content to let her run around in it too, but it was was just too chilly.
So after a very short morning at the park, Coralee enjoyed a ride home in just a (too small) diaper.

Comments

  1. just found your blog & wanted to say I love your photographs!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    http://www.gracefulbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts