comments

EDITED: I don't say 'shazam', but I just said "SHAZAM!"

To my massive following:
Amanda (whom I love) has brought it to my attention that if you try to comment on one of my posts, the comment box never comes up. I'll tell ya, I'm a SUPER computer savvy person, and I should have it figured out in a matter of minutes. I'll also tell ya, I exaggerate sometimes and by "super computer savvy" I might actually mean a computer idiot, and by "in a matter of minutes" I might actually mean hopefully within the year. Anyway, I'm working on it, I know there are hundreds of you just dying to comment on my beautifully written posts.

Comments

  1. yay, I can post a comment now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I've been trying for a while now, too. I sent you an email a while ago, maybe you didn't get it.

    Here's to your comments!

    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm glad I got if figured out!

    Drea, I must have missed your email. Sometimes I'm a little too quick to delete, I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts