5 question Friday

Another 5 question Friday!

1. What are you most afraid of?
Oh dear, I am so afraid of being alone!
Being anywhere or doing anything all by my lonesome makes me just about pee myself. I guess that's what you get growing up with 5 brothers and sister, you never learn how to be alone.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
No. My hair is as straight as my bee line for cookies. There is no point in trying to curl it because no matter how much product I use it'll be straight again in a matter of minutes.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to ear. I always hated at the airport (my old stomping grounds) when someone would walk up to me while talking on their bluetooth that I couldn't see...talk about confusing.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
No. I did when we were first married. John had his matching bedroom set from 'before'. Even though I liked the style, I didn't like using it...it seemed tainted to me, so we got rid of it.

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I had to go to dictionary.com to decide how to answer this one.
The answer is Yes, but maybe not in the way most people believe in it. I believe there are spiritual battles occurring all the time, between angels and daemons. Battles that could very well cause physical 'disturbances' or things of that nature. Do I believe my great grandma is floating around haunting the new owners of her house? NO.


MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

  1. well at least you can admit that all that work will not give you lasting curls. i have a couple friends who would add hours to their lives if they just admitted this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is one of two children, and he is afraid of being alone! What is up with that? (He's 14!) He hates doing anything by himself...but, put him in a group, and he's great. Sigh. Good thing we didn't stop at one. We had one more. He'd be lost as an only child!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts