Scone

Are you ready for that scone recipe yet?
It really is THE BEST scone recipe out there.
Ready to write it down?
add it to your recipe box?
Sorry, I'm not ready to give it to you :O
Wanna know why?
I would have to walk all the way upstairs,
I would have to face a sink full of dirty dishes,
I would have to ignore said dishes,
finally I would have to walk all the way back down stairs to the computer.
Sounds rough doesn't it? So now you don't blame me for not giving you the recipe today.
Those dirty dishes? Outta sight outta mind.
So for today, you get a cake!
...a diaper cake that is.
You see, I have this best friend, who is having twins!
We had a super fun shower for her last weekend, and I brought this super fun diaper cake.
I can't wait to meet Elsa and Holden!
(but I can wait to do the dishes)

Comments

Popular Posts