about me

Hello!
I' a pretty typical mom here.
Trying to live life intentionally through healthy living,
mild minimalism, homeschooling and trying to understand
a little bit of apologetics. 
I don't know that I'm wildly successful in any of these areas,
but hopefully not failing miserably either.
Going for 'average Joe' here.  

I started this blog when I was in the trenches with babies and toddlers,
using nap time to write, post pics and feel some sort of connection.
One day I was making some bread (something I do frequently enough) and trying to 
let the little be involved. It turned out totally flat. Didn't rise and was like a brick.
It's hard to say what went wrong with so many little hands helping, but that's life, 
with or even without kids really, sometimes things go wrong and we end up with Flat Yeast Bread.

This blog has been neglected for a looooong time now,
 but I'm feeling a little
urge to add some sporadic random posts.
It's time to revive things around here.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts