one of those days


I could write a cute post about our bread making.
I could make my typical attempt at being interesting, witty, and 'cool'.
BUT, it's been one of those days weeks.
You know, you spend all morning running here, there and everywhere.
You know as soon as nap time is over, you have to get back in the car and pick up where you left off.
Your 11 month old is flinging bras all over the house.
Your two year old insists on taking her boots and socks off at the grocery store, thus you loose a sock at the grocery store.
You haven't had a full nights rest since you became pregnant for the first time three years ago.
...... You know that kind of day.
The kind of day that it actually 100% typical,
it's just that on this day you feel like it's starting to catch up to you a little bit.
SO, no (attempt to) write a cute bread post.
Just a picture of the yummy in my tummy bread, along with a 'woe is me' post.

Comments

Popular Posts