four month check in

4 months

My sweet (not so) little baby Essex is FOUR MONTHS old!

With all the crazy transition going on he has not been the the dr. since he was two weeks old,
so, as much as I'd love to, I have no weigh/length update.
The best I can do, is tell you he is BIG, much bigger then Coralee and Haakon were at his age.

He rolled over a couple times on his crib mattress, but other then that he is not rolling over, 
and I'm totally fine with that.
I still swaddle him ever night, and he still sleeps like a champ!
He plays with (sucks on) toys more and more every day.
ONE day I got him to take a pacifier during his nap...I guess it's just not for him,
I have officially given up on that now.
 He loves swinging at the park, playing patty-cake, being naked :)

Comments

Popular Posts