{not so} wordless wednesday......again :/

Oh me, oh my!
It's been exactly TWO weeks since my last upload to flickr
I'm wondering.....did anyone feel the earth stop?

I've got some good news though,
it's warmed up to ABOVE freezing here and we've been playing outside!
Know what that means?
That means, that today I have TWO napping kids :) and
I've got my computer working double time here.
The bad news?
It's only February, and reality is, we still have about TWO months of winter.
Also, I think the naping is partially due to a little bug going around the house.
For now though, I'm happy with the moment.

......oh, and something about the number TWO.
It's how many years old Haakon is!!!!
Yeah, he turned two on the 10th,
and I totally missed doing a birthday post for him.
I'll have to work on that today too.

bath

Comments

  1. adorable photos! my fav is the 2nd to the last! you can see you in action! :)

    hope all is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- love how the robes seem to glow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your littles are so cute! This must have been after bath time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a first time visitor, and I am so happy I found you! I am a new follower! YOu take great pics and have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts