Before and after

First of all
THANKS
for your votes last week.
It always feels so nice to know people are looking at
and appreciating my work!
Second, I got quite a few
"how did you get that dark bathroom photo so bright?"
The answer....I messed around with my curves
(that could sound a little funny outta context eh?) 
in a new way.
I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it exactly the same way again.
BUT I've used this new way of brightening a few times since then,
and while it doesn't always work so well,
it seems to be worth trying, in an effort to save a photo.
I'll post my VERY FIRST
tutorial on what I did soon.

On to this week.
Click the button to see more...


I'm taking it old school.
This is December 2007, Coralee was just 3 months old.
awwww!

SOOC:
sooc



EDIT: Photoshop Cs3
baby 018a

Comments

  1. I love the look on her face. It's like she's saying, "Put down that camera, lady, and pick me up!!"

    Stopping by from the Pixel Perfect Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crop you did on this - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on loving the crop, really like the processing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....love the expression! Really love the processing on this one too though! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts